Monday, July 13, 2009

Genesis 2:6-8: But there went up a mist from the earth


But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

Let’s look at what this chapter is saying so far. In verses 1-3, G-d has finished the creation process and he rested on the seventh day. In verses 4 and 5, we see the births of man. As we discussed previously, man was created on the sixth day. They were told to be fruitful and to multiply. That….we will call birth #2. For here in Genesis 2, we have a birth of a man that was before day six. I believe it was day three because it fits the model of the second Adam, Y’shua. This is birth #1.

This is not what most people are taught within the church today. This misquided notion causes many people to falter in their belief that there is no discrepancies within the Word of G-d. A belief that rises out of a simple question, “Where did the people come from that Cain was afraid of?” An honest and close look at the Word of G-d gives that answer and more. Quit perpetuating the traditions you have been taught. Speak G-ds truth.

Now, on this earth, there was no rain. There was a mist that rose up from the earth to water the land. This is amazing, here we have G-d watering the infant plants with the best irrigation delivery system, a mist. How did G-d know? ;-)

In addition, we have G-d planting a “gaw-nan”, a hedged garden, called Eden, in the midst of this barren earth. G-d did create trees, herbs and grass, but this is 1-3 days before that. Here we have an oasis, called Eden.

Interesting, we have a word that still puzzles me slightly, “eastward”. It this direction referenced by G-d from the point of creation or is it being used by Moses to orientate his readers? Or am I looking too deep?

7 comments:

  1. Don't you mean who the people Cain was afraid of? You said Abel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, It has been corrected. I appreciate you keeping me honest and on the straight path.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Doubt are you a messianic Jew?

    You were talking about the Sabbath...Just wondering,
    I am a Zionist and have visited Israel a couple of years ago and did some voluntary work there, also I toured around and saw a lot of the sites.
    Beautiful country.

    blessings

    DB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow!

    It is always an honour to meet a Jew believing in HIS JEWISH Messiah!

    Are you familiar with Bridges for Peace? It was through them that I did my tour and I know the representatives personally here in New Zealand.

    Yep, one day we shall meet. :) And we together look for the second coming of your/our Messiah!

    Lahet-ra-ot! and Shalom!
    (I hope I got that right :))

    DB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shalom Da Bomb,

    I have not heard of Bridges for Peace. However, I did look up their website. I like. Groups like this shows that the two houses of G-d are coming together as prophesied. Amen.

    Beruch attah Y'shua b'shem Adonai.
    Shalom ve Leitraote Ach!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm,

    I learnt a bit of Hebrew....

    "Beruch attah Y'shua b'shem Adonai.
    Shalom ve Leitraote Ach!!!!"

    Bless You Jesus in the Name of the Lord, peace....and the rest? I owuldn't know LOL.

    Thanks bro,

    Baruch HaShem!

    Daniel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry.

    "Beruch attah Y'shua b'shem Adonai."

    You are correct in the word for word. However, a more correct reading would be, "Blessed is he, Y'shua, who comes in the name of the Lord."

    "Shalom ve Leitraote Ach!!!!"

    I just added, "My Brother" or just "Brother".

    Peace and See You Soon, My Brother.

    ReplyDelete